I have filed a complaint against them at DTI. I am awaiting action.

My demand is for DTI to order the closure of this courier service. I also have included all your complaints. Any where you look, their FB page, Instagram, website, all you can see are complaints against them. I think that they are just deceiving their customers.

I also will ask help from other government agencies to know who the owner of this courier is.

I just hope that no one uses their service anymore. Their incompetence can be detrimental to other business, like MSMEs whose name would be tarnished with bad image just because of the incompetence and deceitful ways of this courier company.

Review about: The Express Guy Courier Delivery Service.

Comments

Same Here.I booked for Thursday pick up pero hindi na pick dahil sobrang lakas ng ulan di na maka daan si rider so given yun. I rebook my pick up for next day kung di pa tinawagan di pa malalaman na di parin pala nila ma pick up and I was hold for about 5-8 minutes kakahanap nila ng rider nila kung saan sila na mga are.

Poor customer service. Walang kwenta ung contact number na binigay.

They're suppose to answer a call pero it seems like they dont know how to. Hindi marunong sumagot ng tawag.

Isa ako sa mga naperwisyo nyang courier na yan!! Sabi one day delivery hanggang ngayon wala pa din!